News-Eco.com - Diffusion de communiques de presse en ligne.|
Hôtellerie, restauration |
| 08-08-2017 |
If you wish to make a beautiful gift to a sommelier or a man in love with the wine we advise you to turn to the brand new collection of corkscrews Laguiole published by the company Fontenille-Pataud. These are really luxury corkscrews that will please anyone who wants to clean a bottle cleanly.
What are the quality of the Laguiole corkscrew in this collection?
* The lever is made of two distinct stages for a smooth extraction without risk of damaging the wine
* The back of the spring is chiselled by hand and the bee is forged and not welded. This is how one can recognize the true Laguiole.
* The handle is very ergonomic thanks to its curve really studied for a perfect grip
* The wick is conical like all the wicks but above all it is fine and therefore only very swells the cap and very easy to sink.
* The small blade is of high quality, as always in Laguiole, and does not tear the capsules.
More about this Laguiole corkscrew
En savoir plus :
Laguiole corkscrew : https://www.laguiole-magnum.com/en/3-laguiole-magnum
imprimer ce communiqué | fermer la fenêtre